Simple yet beautiful the Paguro Upcycled Wood Earrings – Beach Eco.
Upcycled earrings That are handmade using the remnants of an offcut of teak, redwood or oak from local furniture factories.
Featuring an ocean wave design, each earring is handcrafted and finished with sterling silver detail.
Upcycling is increasingly popular, as it is a more sustainable way to make beautiful jewellery. These upcycled wood earrings are extremely beautiful and lightweight. This a stunning gift for anyone who values sustainable living
So if you value fair trade, and ethical gifting look no further. The Paguro Upcycled Wood Earrings hopefully will inspire folk to see recycling as an efficient way of reducing all our pollution and so-called waste.
- Handcrafted using a recycled wood
- Sterling silver studs
- The colour and pattern will vary depending on the availability of wood
- Suitable for vegans
- Size: L2.5cm x W1.5cm
Due to hygiene reasons, jewellery is non-returnable.
Try and make sure you keep your upcycled earrings away from water so remember to remove them before showering or swimming.
Also, please note that there may be slight variations in the colour, size, and pattern of the pictured product. This is because each piece is handmade by skilled makers. but I personally think this adds to the unique nature of these upcycled wood earrings. The pair will match though!
WHY WE SOURCED THIS SUPPLIER
- Paguro’s mission is to create ethical bags and accessories using repurposed and recycled materials. Materials can be reinvented and have a positive impact on the local community.
- Paguro works alongside designers and artisans who aim to follow fair trade principles in their manufacturing and are conscious of the environmental impact.
- Paguro aims to bring positive influences to the communities in which they work.