Simple yet beautiful the Pivot Sterling Silver Dove Disc Earrings. Hoping for pivotal change and designed for those who find whispers of peace in the everyday. These beautiful earrings combine the timeless symbol of hope with a modern disc design.
The Pivot sterling silver dove disc earrings are handmade from recycled sterling silver and are hallmarked. They are both beautiful and tough enough for everyday wear. They are presented with care in a recycled cardboard box signed by the maker.
- Individually made using recycled sterling silver
- Striking, lightweight and modern design
- Signed by the maker
- Made in London
Due to hygiene reasons, jewellery is non-returnable.
Try and make sure you keep your silver earrings away from water so remember to remove them before showering or swimming.
WHY WE SOURCED THIS SUPPLIER
- Pivot’s mission is to bring meaningful and flexible employment, coaching and skills to those who might not otherwise have access to them
- Pivot provides unique, creative training programmes for those living in homeless hostels
- Pivot wants to improve the experience of those living in temporary accommodation through re-engagement, improved sense of self worth, and ultimately a higher move on rate from hostels.
- Pivot aims to change the narrative around hostels from dead-ends to places of momentum, creativity and opportunity
Read more about Fair Trader Holmfirth here https://www.fairtrader.info/about-fair-trader