The Shared Earth Hand Carved Plant Pot Stand makes a beautiful and practical addition to any home. The Stand uses Mango wood which is fast growing and is therefore a sustainable material. Mango takes 7-10 years to grow, much faster than comparable hardwoods.
The plant stand is a simple design, easy to fold away and store, yet sturdy when in use. The hand carved detail is both simple and attractive, and will fit with any decor. As each plant stand is carved by hand, every one is unique and may contain slight imperfections and quirks.
Shared Earth Hand Carved Plant Pot Stand at a glance
- Sustainable Mango Wood
- Hand crafted
- 17cm x 17cm x 20cm (diameter)
- 2 piece item, can be stored flat
- Easy to assemble, just slot the pieces together
WHY WE SOURCED THIS SUPPLIER
- Shared Earth is the largest importer of Fair Trade items in the UK
- Shared Earth aims to introduce beautiful, design-led, quality products to everyone, not only those who already shop according to Fair Trade principles
- Shared Earth develops valuable partnerships with producers and makers worldwide, ensuring that those involved receive fair wages and have good working conditions
Read more about Fair Trader Holmfirth here : https://www.fairtrader.info/about-fair-trader