Bohemia Babouche Slippers are a real treat for your feet, and are perfect for slipping on as soon as you arrive home. These beautiful slippers are handmade by skilled artisans in Morocco. This means that every pair is unique. Made with soft leather and 100% cotton twill, they are ideal for wearing around the house. The footbed is slightly padded, adding to the comfort. In addition the heel has a colourful leather finish to match the cotton upper. A delicate embroidery trim also finishes each slipper. Choose from 4 different colourways.
Small : UK 3-4, EU 36-37
Medium : UK 5-6, EU 38-39
Large : UK 7, EU 40
Bohemia Babouche Slippers at a glance:
- Ethically handmade in Morocco
- Natural materials – cotton and leather
- 4 choices of colour and design
- Suitable for indoor use only
What is a babouche slipper? https://www.villasmarrakech.com/en/magazine/babouche-the-traditional-slippers-from-morocco
WHY WE CHOSE THIS SUPPLIER
- Bohemia bridge the gap between traditional crafting communities and those consumers who value not only authentic, but also beautiful items which are made sustainably.
- Bohemia work collaboratively with artisans around the world to update and develop patterns and forms. The resulting products effortlessly combine tradition and modernity
Read more about Fair Trader Holmfirth here https://www.fairtrader.info/about-fair-trader