The Nkuku Talini Wreath makes both a striking and stylish addition to any home for any time of year. Made from brass, it features pleasing geometric shapes. Undoubtedly versatile, either hang it as a ceiling or wall decoration or use it as a table centrepiece. Decorate with fairy lights, flowers and foliage, or choose to leave plain and minimalist.
Nkuku Talini Wreath at a glance:
- Made from brass which can be easily recycled
- 44cm x 44cm x 7.5cm
- Indoor use only
- Wipe away excess dust with a dry soft cloth. Avoid harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners as these may damage the finish
WHY WE SOURCED THIS SUPPLIER
- Nkuku works with independent businesses, social projects and also co-operatives and builds strong relationships with its suppliers. The company focuses on transparency and makes regular visits to assist with production queries and offer support and advice.
- Nkuku works with natural and recycled materials and uses sustainable methods of production. Many of its products are handmade from waste materials left over from other industries including cotton from discarded t-shirts, leather, metals and glass, as well as recycled saris.
- The pillars that underpin Nkuku’s brand are Ethical, Eco-friendly and Handmade
Read more about Fair Trader Holmfirth here https://www.fairtrader.info/about-fair-trader