Pivot Acetate Earrings are an easy way to accessorise any outfit. Available in a choice of styles and colours, there’s an option to suit everyone. Light to wear, yet distinctive and stylish. Choose from coffee and cream marble squares; blush drops; or navy and tan twists.
The earrings are made from recycled acetate and are zero waste. Each pair is unique because they are all handmade from recycled materials. Ear hooks and fixings are silver plated. They are both beautiful and tough enough for everyday wear. They are presented with care in a recycled cardboard box signed by the maker.
Pivot Acetate Earrings at a glance
- Individually made using recycled acetate
- Striking, lightweight and modern design
- Choice of 3 designs / colours
- Signed by the maker
- Made in London
Due to hygiene reasons, jewellery is non-returnable.
Try and make sure you keep your silver earrings away from water so remember to remove them before showering or swimming.
WHY WE SOURCED THIS SUPPLIER
- Pivot’s mission is to bring meaningful and flexible employment, coaching and skills to those who might not otherwise have access to them
- Pivot provides unique, creative training programmes for those living in homeless hostels
- Pivot wants to improve the experience of those living in temporary accommodation through re-engagement, improved sense of self worth, and ultimately a higher move on rate from hostels.
- Pivot aims to change the narrative around hostels from dead-ends to places of momentum, creativity and opportunity
Read more about Fair Trader Holmfirth here https://www.fairtrader.info/about-fair-trader