The Blasta Henriet Eye Pillow is wonderfully therapeutic and versatile. Not only useful for blocking out unwanted light, the eye pillow can also be used to soothe tired eyes and even to deepen relaxation during yoga and meditation. In addition it can be used as a warm pack to ease pain in other parts of the body, for example, cramps or earache. Furthermore, the pillow boasts exceptional heat retention capabilities, being made from high-quality, locally sourced wheat.
The pack can be heated in either the microwave or the oven and can be chilled in the freezer for cold therapy.
Blasta Henriet linen eye pillows are eco-friendly, reducing reliance on both disposable heat packs and electricity.
Designed in Scandinavia and handcrafted in France, the eye pillow is practical and attractive and reflects a commitment to quality and sustainability. It offers a holistic approach to well-being, merging traditional wisdom with modern convenience.
The attractive linen cover is removable and can be washed by machine or hand
The Blasta Henriet Eye Pillow at a glance
- Size: 23 x 12 cm
- Unscented but can be used with essential oils if desired.
- Can be used hot or cold.
- Oven, microwave and freezer safe.
- CE compliant.
- Cover: 100% European linen OEKO-TEX®.
- Inner Bag: Natural cotton, Cotswold wheat.
- FSC® certified packaging made from recycled waste fibres.
WHY WE SOURCED THIS SUPPLIER
- Blästa Henriët is a London-based well-being brand with roots in Sweden.
- Having a short and transparent supply chain means that the company is able to oversee production methods whilst minimising its carbon footprint.
- Working partners are chosen with care and a close relationship is maintained with suppliers. The materials used are all raw or natural and certified free from chemicals and harmful dyes.
- All deliveries are plastic-free and recycled materials are used where possible.